This presentation will provide information on how to maintain the operatory equipment to reduce repair costs, improve efficiencies for the office, and prevent downtime.
The course will cover:
- Vacuum line maintenance
- Air compressor maintenance
- Setting proper air pressure for handpieces
- Dental unit waterline cleaning and maintenance
- Properly disinfecting items in the operatory
- Transporting items to and from the operatory
- Lighting in the operatory
- Organizing items in the operatory
- What to consider when replacing equipment
Steps to 1 Receive CE Credit
- Step 1: Create an account on Dentrek if you do not have one already. To create a new account on Dentrek, click here.
- Step 2: Review the course content
- Step 3: Take CE exam on dentrek for the appropriate course. If you have reviewed the content with a Hayes Representative, there is no need to view the class
- Step 4: Do website evaluation
- Step 5: Click on Proceed to print your CE credit certificate. It will also be stored online.